North Seattle encompasses several unique neighborhoods including: Maple Leaf, Wedgwood, View Ridge, Roosevelt, Ravenna, Pontiac, Matthews Beach, Hawthorne Hills, Green Lake, Sand Point and Lake City. Each has its own style and personality as well as a host of things do see and do. Before you decide which Seattle neighborhood that you would love to call home, take a drive and see how North Seattle speaks to you.
Unique Places to See / Things to Do:
- Matthews Beach Park – Matthews Beach
- Magnuson Park – Sand Point
- A Sound Garden – Sand Point
- The Fin Project – Magnuson Park
- NOAA – Sand Point
- Northwest Puppet Center – Maple Leaf
- Sand Point Country Club - Sand Point
- Grateful Bread Bakery – Wedgwood
- Cloud City Coffee – Maple Leaf
- Maxine’s – Florist and Gift Shop – Maple Leaf
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by the publisher of this website. The database information herein is provided from the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. © 2019 NWMLS.
Updated: 16th November, 2019 7:05 PM.